Canvas type media is a board too but with some specific parameters. You’d want to show your customers the thickness of the stretcher and how canvas is wrapped over it. Probably, you’d like to set mirroring of the part of the image if canvas is not fully covered by the customer’s uploaded image. If you add additional bar to the bigger size stretches, you can set from which size this bar has to appear on the preview.
You’d want to create a proper 3D presentation of your print on canvas, you need to pay a bit more attention compare to other boards because canvas is real art and it’s important to show the final product as close as possible to what your customers will receive.
Take a look at the working example.
How to Setup Canvas Media steps
- Add size or sizes for your products. You can also use sizes which you created previously.
- Go to Media section
- Name your Media.
- Select ‘Board’ as your media type.
In drop-down list you can see “canvas” type. It’s deprecated and will be removed soon.It’s been used for the plane canvas presentation. Now we have 3D preview.
- Add (+)
- Click on newly created media to open its properties.
- Set Thickness of your canvas (Thickness of the canvas is equal to thickness of the stretcher bar)
- Set bar width.
- Set bar colour.
- Set Bleed (take into account what part of the print will be wrapped over the stretcher bar)
- Check “Texture on Edge?” check-box
- Check “Canvas” check-box
- Select canvas texture.
- Add product
- Select Media you have created in Media Section
- Select Size
- Select Printer
- Add price